- NEVASTANE HTF is a heat transfer fluid designed for closed circuits and a large number of applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries: double-boilers, autoclaves, reactors, ovens, presses and moulds.
- Process temperature: <300 °C (330 °C in the oil film) without air contact.
- To ensure the consistency of the physical and chemical properties, a monitoring by analyses of the NEVASTANE HTF in use is recommended.
- The formulation of NEVASTANE HTF based on white mineral oil complies with FDA, chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE HTF is NSF H1 registered: No 131004.
- NEVASTANE HTF is kosher and ISO 21469 certified.
- NEVASTANE HTF is a biostable product, it does not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- NEVASTANE HTF is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Exceptional resistance to high temperature.
- Long service life under severe conditions of use.
|代表特性TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS||檢測法 METHODS||單位 UNITS||NEVASTANE HTF|
|外觀 Appaerance||目視 Visual||-||Bright and Clear|
|密度@ 15°C Density at 15°C||ISO 12185||-||0.854|
|黏度@ 40 °C Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||ISO 3104||mm²/s||32|
|黏度@ 100 °C Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||ISO 3104||mm²/s||5|
|Cleveland 閃火點（開杯式）Flash point – Open Cup||ISO 2592||°C||200|
|Pour point||ISO 3016||°C||-6|
|Bulk temperature limit (without air contact)||-||°C||300|
|Oil layer temperature limit (without air contact)||-||°C||330|
請儲存於室溫的環境/ 盡量不可暴露於溫度>35°C/未開封可保存 5 年
- Store the product at ambient temperature
- Minimize the periods of exposure to temperatures above 35°C
- Shelf life : 5 years from date of manufacture (unopened)